Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who Am I?

Am I a woman?
How can I be?
The emptiness inside makes me wonder if it's me.

Who cares. Who needs them anyways.
Oh yea, I do.
How can a woman live without?

Tick tick tick
Time for another

What about me? What about us?
What about the future baby?
Babies, who needs them?

I haven't seen you in months
Why are you taking so long? You're so indecisive.
Why can't you just understand your role?

Tick tick tick
I wait and wait

I don't know if I can take this anymore
Why me?
What have I done to deserve this?

You come and leave whenever you want
Who do you think you are?
You're even smaller than my fist.

I can live without you
Don't think that I need you
You're just an option

Wait. Is that you?
Finally, you've arrived
But please tell me that you're staying for good.

I don't even care.
You're here now.
Let's enjoy the moment.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Linda you're blowing my mind.... can you please elaborate on this fascinating piece???

:)