for the participants in the MCS2 Selective "Literature and Medicine." An operating room for the study of language and healing.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Poems About the Body
I wanted to thank you all again for your excellent discussion of Sylvia Plath's Fever 103. Here are three poets who have written about the body. Read them (and we will read them again in class), and check the sidebar for a prompt for your writing assignment this week. Remember to post early and often, to give us all a chance to read and comment on your work before the next Wednesday...
Her my body, by Bob Hicok
Mastectomy, by Wanda Coleman
Large Intestine, by Anna Swir
Thanks again for a great discussion. See you next week. Don't ask me if I've cleaned my desk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, my desk will always have cat on it no matter how many times I put it back in its proper place.
Post a Comment