Your fasade is melting. Seriously.
Just keep it real and convey those thoughts that retreat behind your ego.
Wouldn't that be better than using every ounce of energy to keep your insides from burning?
You try to keep cool..but I can tell that inner temperature is rising as your emotions wage war
with mental effort being used to suppress how you feel...
I sit across from you thinking about when we last connected at 98.7 degrees ...no tension, anxiety...or aches....just existing in a state where we both shared a mutual calm....
We are now at your new set point...100 is your level and you begin to sweat while feverishly attmepting to pretend that you are fine....
...but let's face it...you are not...In fact, we are not....
That level may be cool for you but I'm suffocating under the fire of your emotions......Tired of this constant sweltering aura of narcissm which disrupts my own equilibrium.
.....You fidget, remain restless, and lack the energy to even come down to my level.....unable to stay balanced and experience the cool breeze I long the to have your body feel....
Let's face it....you have too much steam for me...
If you could ever find the courage to get on my level....hopefully you will allow yourself to have the physiologic harmony your body and soul deperately needs.....until then....I will sit here and watch you melt.....
1 comment:
Oh Darcie, I can't wait to hear you read this...mostly, because I can already hear your voice in the words! Seriously.
Post a Comment